jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

POWER - JOHN HALL

LETRA:
Just give me the warm power of the sun
Give me the steady flow of a waterfall
Give me the spirit of living things as they return to clay
Just give me the restless power of the wind
Give me the comforting glow of a wood fire
But won't you take all your atomic poison power away

Everybody needs some power I'm told
To shield them from the darkness and the cold
Some may seek a way to take control when it's bought and sold
I know that lives are at stake
Yours and mine of our descendants in time
There's so much to gain and so much to lose
Everyone of us has to choose

JOHN JOSEPH HALL nació el 23 de julio 1948 en Baltimore, Maryland.
Abandonó sus estudios en la Universidad de Notre Dame para dedicarse por completo a la música.
Fue cofundador de la banda "Orleans" en 1970.
Ha sido activista de los movimientos anti - nucleares.
"Power" fue creada en 1978 al comenzar su carrera solista.
Es congresista por el partido Democráta desde el 2007.

POWER


Estadisticas Gratis

No hay comentarios:

 
Music Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blogalaxia